This recipe for strawberry brownies are a yummy summer treat. The fluffy cream cheese whipped topping is lightly flavored with strawberry syrup and then it is garnished with fresh strawberries and grated chocolate. When I made them last week I served them chilled and they were a-maz-ing. If you like strawberry desserts, you are gonna love this recipe. It’s the perfect summer dessert for your next barbecue or family gathering!
Ingredients for Strawberry Brownies
Prepared brownies (use your favorite recipe or make them from a mix)
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 tub whipped topping
1 Tbsp strawberry syrup
How to Make Strawberry Brownies
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 126 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 126!
We’re looking for two bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts.
Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Thrift Store Hutch Makeover @ Over the Apple Tree
Angie’s favorite – Thrift Store Hutch Makeover @ Over the Apple Tree
Sherry’s favorite – Parmesan Prosciutto Brussels Sprouts @ the kittchen
Liz’s favorite – Homemade Seasoning Mixes @ Life, Love and Thyme
Donna’s favorite – Kale Rainbow Salad @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
Debra’s favorite – Mexican Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas @ all that’s jas
Heidi’s favorite – Tex Mex Heuvos en Papas @ i should be mopping the floor
Lacie’s favorite – Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese @ the kittchen
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 126 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!