Pepper Jack & Cheddar Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
My Pepper Jack and Cheddar Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe was created because I used to have a recipe for chicken enchiladas that I really liked, but I couldn’t find it. So what did I do? I am improvised of course!
These enchiladas have a bit of a kick from the chilies and pepper jack cheese—oh, my! My family loved them and I bet yours will, too!
Pepper Jack and Cheddar Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
You will need:
For the sauce:
- 1. 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
For the enchilada filling:
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 6 ounce can of black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/2 of a 4 ounce can of green chilies, drained
- 1.25 oz. package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups prepared sauce to help it all stick together (See the sauce recipe above)
To make the Pepper Jack and Cheddar Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
First you need to spray a couple of 9 by 13 baking pans with cooking spray.
Put about 1 cup of filling inside of each tortilla.
Roll the enchiladas and put them in the baking pan so they looks like this:
Once the pan has been filled, drizzle sauce over the enchiladas until the tortillas are covered.
Cover the baking pan loosely with foil.
Bake in the oven until the sauce is bubbly and the enchiladas are heated all the way through-that’s about 30 minutes. (About 10 minutes before they are done remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top, and then put it back in the oven for some cheesy deliciousness on top.)
My husband says you are gonna love these Pepper Jack and Cheddar Cheese Enchiladas! Let me know what you think!
See ya next time!
P.S. If you like this recipe, I think you will love my post 5 Easy Chicken Recipes to Make for Dinner! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!