My friends, this recipe for veggie squares crescent roll appetizers is just heavenly. A delicious combination of crescent rolls, cream cheese, ranch flavoring, and your favorite fresh vegetables! When I made these so that I could take pictures for this post, I ate them for three meals in a row. Just sayin’- they are amazing! You must try them! Like…now! Get started on that grocery list! They are the perfect appetizer for your next party or just a yummy snack for your family!
How to Make Veggie Squares Crescent Roll Appetizers
Fresh Vegetable Crescent Roll Appetizer Ingredients
How to make Fresh Vegetable Crescent Roll Appetizers
Press the crescent rolls in the bottom of a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams together.
- Two 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- One package Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing seasoning
- Two packages of crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Whatever veggies you like, chopped
- (Vegetables that work well for this recipe: green pepper, green onion, tomato, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower)
- Press the crescent rolls in the bottom of a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams together.
- Bake the crescent roll dough for seven or eight minutes at 350 degrees, then set it aside and let it cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese softened the Miracle Whip and the dry ranch dressing. Mix well. Set aside.
- Finely chop the best vegetables that you will put on to the vegetable squares. Set aside.
- Once the crescent roll crust has cooled completely, carefully spread the mixture on top of the crescent roll crust.
- Next, press the chopped vegetables into the cream cheese mixture on the crust.
- Finally, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Refrigerate for at least three or four hours.
- When you are ready to serve, cut into squares and serve chilled. Enjoy!
You can make these the day before and they will still be amazing! Just cover them loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1124Total Fat 105gSaturated Fat 64gCholesterol 304mgSodium 1222mgCarbohydrates 16gSugar 8gProtein 32g
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!