How to Make Veggie Squares Crescent Roll Appetizers + Funtastic Friday 112 Link Party!
My friends, this recipe for veggie squares crescent roll appetizers is just heavenly. A delicious combination of crescent rolls, cream cheese, ranch flavoring, and your favorite fresh vegetables! When I made these so that I could take pictures for this post, I ate them for three meals in a row. Just sayin’- they are amazing! You must try them! Like…now! Get started on that grocery list! They are the perfect appetizer for your next party or just a yummy snack for your family!
How to Make Veggie Squares Crescent Roll Appetizers
Fresh Vegetable Crescent Roll Appetizer Ingredients
How to make Fresh Vegetable Crescent Roll Appetizers
Press the crescent rolls in the bottom of a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams together.
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 112!
On to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Travel Kit @ Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Angie’s favorite – Reupholstered Vintage Diner Set @ Gluesticks
- Heidi’s favorite – Farmhouse Style Storage @ Reinvented
- Sherry’s favorite – Peanut Butter Tarts @ Dad What’s 4 Dinner
- Lacie’s favorite – Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm’s favorite – Crockpot Ginger Ale Pulled Pork @ Aspiring Small Town Girl
- Debra’s favorite – Instant Pot Turkey Chili @ Art from My Table
- Donella’s favorite – Dr. Seuss Lorax Pretzels @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Donna’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Jigglers @ Life, Love & Thyme
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 112 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!