One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin recipes…pumpkin bars, pumpkin pie, pumpkin rolls, and pumpkin cake. Pumpkin desserts are the best! I have had this pumpkin cake recipe for years and it is divine!
Yummy Pumpkin Bar Cake
*This post contains ads.
Pumpkin Bar Cake Ingredients:
Pumpkin Bar Cake Directions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually and stir well.
- Pour the batter into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan that has been prepped with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- To test for doneness, grab a toothpick from your toothpick dispenser. Insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- Cool completely.
- If you like, frost with cream cheese frosting or top with whipped topping or ice cream.
I love this cake with my cream cheese frosting to top it. I highly recommend it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Portable Retractable Toothpick Holder with Bottle Opener Automatic Retro Pop Up Toothpick Dispenser Toothpicks Case Storage Organizer Container Decoration for Kitchen (Peacock- Tin Color)
PYREX 3QT Glass Baking Dish with Blue Cover 9" x 13" (Pyrex)
Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Brushed Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Pyrex 6001076 Measuring 4 Cup (32 Oz) Glass, Clear, Red
KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Stand Mixer RKV25G0XOB, 5-Quart, Onyx Black, (Renewed)
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 468Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 62mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 2gSugar 34gProtein 7g
This calculation is for an unfrosted cake.
Pssst…don’t forget to come and follow me on Bloglovin’!
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!