Oh. My. Goodness. I made this Fruit Pizza for dessert today. This recipe is delicious! Seriously…so good. It was like sugar cookie crust meets raspberry frosting-ish topping meets all of your favorite fruits! This dessert pizza recipe fits the bill for a delicious treat that your family will love!
To keep it simple, I have separated the crust and sauce ingredients into two recipes below.
Delicious Fruit Pizza
Fruit Pizza Crust
First, prepare your crust:
Fruit Pizza Sauce
Ingredients for the sauce:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour (if the mixture is dry, you can add a bit more butter)
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt (your favorite flavor…I used raspberry!)
- Mix all three crust ingredients together.
- Press the crust dough into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan that has been prepped with cooking spray.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- While the crust is cooling, you can start making your sauce. Mix all three sauce ingredients together.
- Once the crust has cooled completely, spread it on top of baked crust.
- Top the fruit pizza with thin slices of your favorite fruits (kiwi, strawberry, bananas, apples, blueberries, pineapple, grapes, etc.).
- Chill until serving.
This fruit pizza is great for dessert at a barbecue! It's so cool and refreshing!
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 3709Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 3mgSodium 1783mgCarbohydrates 805gSugar 442gProtein 65g