Use Storage Containers in the Space Under Beds
Donate to Charitable Organizations
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 118!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Letterpress Drawer Vertical Succulent Garden @ Dukes & Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Salvaged Wood Quilt Block Coasters & Ceramic Tile @ Knick of Time
Kimm’s favorite – Spring Book Page Bunny Garland @ The Purple Hydrangea
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Liz’s favorite – Hall Closet Organization @ Refined Rooms
Donella’s favorite – Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs @ (mainly) Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Cadbury Eggs @ Coupons and Freebies Mom
Lacie’s favorite – Boozy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes @ Cooking with Curls
Donna’s favorite – $5, 5 Minute Craft: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Wreath @ Carrie Elle
Joyce’s favorite – Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe @ The Jenny Revolution
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!