Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast with Avocado Sauce
Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast Ingredients
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 slices of bacon
Shredded cheddar cheese
Avocado Sauce Ingredients
1 large avocado
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 tsp lemon juice
1/3 cup milk
1/8 tsp garlic salt
Black pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices of bacon
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Avocado Sauce Ingredients
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon until it's crispy.
- Set a chicken breast on a cutting board and pound it out flat. Cover half of the flattened chicken breast with shredded cheddar cheese and pieces of crispy bacon.
- After you have done that to all of the chicken breasts, place them in a 9 x 13 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover them with foil. Place them in the refrigerator while you make the avocado sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the avocado. Add the sour cream and other ingredients. Blend well.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the refrigerator and uncover them. Drizzle the avocado sauce over each breast. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Cover the chicken breasts loosely with aluminum foil and bake it at 350 degrees until the chicken is cooked through, usually 20 to 30 minutes.
This goes great with some fresh steamed veggies on the side!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1 chicken breast
Amount Per Serving Calories 565Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 160mgSodium 824mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 51g
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive| Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Angie’s favorite – Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Lacie’s favorite – Fudgy Easter Cookie Cutter Gift Sets @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Heidi’s favorite – Easter Egg Nest Cake @ Rose Bakes
Donna’s favorite – Strawberry Frosted Baked Cardamon Doughnuts @ The Chef Next Door
Sherry’s favorite – Refashion: Turtleneck to Crochet Lace Collar @ Sew historically
Donella’s favorite – Pizza Tater Tot Casserole @ Simply Stacie
Kimm’s favorite – Dream Big Printable @ Simply Designing
Liz’s favorite – 18 Ways to Add Farm House Character To A Builder Grade House @ Blesser House
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family-friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love