Funtastic Friday 117 Link Party!
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 117! One of my daughters is in town for spring break, so I have not been getting much done on the blog this week! I will get back on track this weekend, but in the meantime it is time for another Funtastic Friday Link Party! If you haven’t visited the Funtastic Friday Link Party before, I co-host it with some blogger friends. It is a great opportunity for all of you that have blogs to show your stuff! And a great time for all of you readers to find lots of fun, creative, and helpful tips, recipes, and ideas!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 117
And now on to the party!
Meet the hosts…
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Why Your Decluttering Isn’t Working and What To Do Instead @ Olives & Okra
Kim’s favorite – Paper Flower Tutorial @ Frog Prince Paperie
Angie’s favorite – Constructing A Folding Workbench With Storage @ Just Measuring Up
Heidi’s favorite – Turning An Old Basket Into A Hanging Lamp @ Recreated Designs
Donna’s favorite – Frayed Edge Appliqué Pillow @ i should be mopping the floor
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Eclairs @ Cincy Shopper
Lacie’s favorite – Rainbow Waffle Bar @ Gluesticks
Sherry’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops @ My Suburban Kitchen
Liz’s favorite – How to Meal Plan Using Pinterest @ The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
Donella’s favorite – Lephrechaun Muddy Buddies (Peanut Free) @ Cooking On The Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Eggshell Seed Starters @ Gluesticks
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop or one of the other party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live! Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 117 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!