Hi, guys! Welcome to Funtastic Friday 103! It has been a crazy week at my house. So many things going on that it has been difficult to keep up with everything! Last night my husband was working on the vent in the downstairs bedroom ceiling using his pocketknife. He dropped it and it went right into his foot. It went almost all the way through. So it was off to the urgent care with him at 9:30 last night. Hopefully tonight will be more calm. Anyway, on with the party!
There’s still time to join us for Wrapping Up the Holidays. The theme is gift wrap, cards, tree trimmings, recipes, holiday traditions, and family activities. There is no limit on the number of links you post as long as they are family friendly. Feel free to dust off older posts and share them, too!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Banana Peels @ Countrifried Hicks
Lacie’s favorites | Reese’s Puffs Peanut Butter Balls @ Joyful Homemaking | Peppermint Oreo Cookies @ if you give a blonde a kitchen | Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer @ Cooking on the Front Burner |
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 103 PARTY RULES