Funtastic Friday 104
Hey, guys! Welcome back to another Funtastic Friday Blog Hop! Those of you who have blogs of your own, be sure to share your best stuff at this linky party! Funtastic Friday 104 is about to get underway, but first I want to share with you a post I did earlier this week in case you missed it. It has a yummy collection of my favorite Christmas treat recipes and shows you how I make Christmas treats into neighbor gifts! Get inspired for making your own Christmas treats and neighbor gifts! You can click the picture below to check it out!
Once you have checked out my post “How to Make Christmas Treats into Neighbor Gifts” and gotten into the Christmas spirit, remember there’s still time to join us for Wrapping Up the Holidays. The theme is gift wrap, cards, tree trimmings, recipes, holiday traditions, and family activities. There is no limit on the number of links you post as long as they are family friendly. Feel free to dust off older posts and share them, too!
Now on to the Funtastic Friday 104 linky party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipes @ (mainly) homemade
Angie’s favorites | Quick and Easy Christmas Sign @ One Thousand Oaks | Let it Snow Sign @ The Handyman’s Daughter | Christmas Ornaments using Vintage Tea Stainers and Chandelier Crystals @ Sadie Seasongoods |
Mistie’s favorites | Christmas Pies: Cranberry Apple @ Nancy On The Home Front | Game Set Cross Stitch: Vintage Wooden Tennis Racket @ Sadie Seasongoods | Ugly Christmas Sweater Party @ Dukes and Duchesses |
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 104 PARTY RULES
3 Emergency Prep Tips!
I can tell you three things that you can do THIS WEEK to have better emergency preparedness in your home!