Hi, guys! It’s time for Funtastic Friday 131 Link Party! If you haven’t visited the link party before, it’s when bloggers all over the internet share links to their best craft, recipe, DIY, and gardening posts, as well as other topics. You just click on the thumbnail pictures to visit amazing blogs and get unique ideas and great information. Be sure to comment and let me know which one is your favorite! We hold the link party every Friday, so be sure to check it out every week for lots of great ideas!
Funtastic Friday 131 Link Party
Funtastic Friday 131
(Pssst…we’re looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts.)
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Pretty and Practical Bookcases the Easy Way @ The Boondocks Blog
Angie’s favorite – Upcycle Scrap Wood Into A Unique Wall Key Holder @ Pillar Box Blue
Liz’s favorite – Guide To Kombucha Second Fermentation Process @ Mainly Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Root Beer Float Pancakes Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Heidi’s favorite – Fresh Strawberry Pie @ Bombshell Bling
Debra’s favorite – DIY Vertical Pallet Garden @ Angie’s List
Donna’s favorite – Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath @ The Scrap Shoppe
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”KitchenNTheCoop”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 131 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
See you next time!